- Establish a transparent, gated process for managing and communicating changes to shared standards and capabilities.
- Deliver beta release of MDS Vue 3 components.
- Deliver production release of MDS Vue 3 chart elements.
- Establish design patterns for global headers and page navigation.
- Provide a new taxonomy for design tokens.
- Deliver a proof of concept dashboard to track MDS usage over time.
- Update MDS consulting practices to encourage product teams to take advantage of MDS consulting services earlier in their discovery and design process.
- Refactor the list group component.
- Deliver beta release of MDS chart elements.
- Onboard product managers, designers, and engineers on how to build with the design system.
- Improve MDS accessibility guidance for data visualizations.
- Partner with 5 product or editorial teams to contribute new chart examples.
- Deliver production release of MDS chart elements.
- Launch New Brand Center as a companion to MDS.
- Add support for histograms and simple area charts.
- Update the MDS infrastructure to support current versions of key dependencies.
- Improve the accessibility of MDS components.
- Refactor popovers to support a wider range of use cases including menus with multiple sections.
- Track fixes and enhancements requested and contributed by members of the community.
- Release new Morningstar Ratings components.
- Train product designers and engineers on how to build with the system.
- Publish Brand Standards on the MDS Doc Site.
- Release new V4 data table with support for a wider range of use cases including grouped rows.
- Launch new Storybook sandbox.
- Review MDS Vue upgrade plans with product teams.
- Establish a learning path for MDS on LinkedIn Learning.
- Improve support for using Vue Router and Nuxt with MDS Components.
- Complete consulting engagements with 5 product teams.
- Establish an MDS Advisory Group with support from design, product, and technology leaders.
- Deliver an alpha release of MDS chart elements.
- Complete consulting engagements with 4 product teams.
- Release a new date picker and a refactored list group.
- Modularize MDS library by component.
- Automate release pipeline for MDS components to support continuous delivery.
- Release initial set of MDS components for Vue to beta.
- Establish charts elements working group and define principles and requirements.
- Refresh and consolidate MDS icon library.
- Redesign data tables, tabs, and other components.
- Streamline MDS visual language.
- Improve accessibility for forms and other components.
- Release MDS components for Vue to production.
- Release new MDS doc site with integrated component pages, visual language, and other improvements.
- Track MDS component usage by product.
- Establish consultation process for MDS adoption and contribution.
- Establish new MDS Blog with regular postings.
- Establish architecture and tools to build and support chart library.
- Launch MDS Adoption and Usage Dashboard.
- Update Codepen sandbox to support MDS components for Vue.
- Update doc site search to support modular components.
- Deliver POC components to validate functional aspects of new chart elements library.