- Refactor popovers to support a wider range of use cases including menus with multiple sections.
- Track fixes and enhancements requested and contributed by members of the community.
- Release new Morningstar Ratings components.
- Train product designers and engineers on how to build with the system.
- Publish Brand Standards on the MDS Doc Site.
- Release new V4 data table with support for a wider range of use cases including grouped rows.
- Launch new Storybook sandbox.
- Review MDS Vue upgrade plans with product teams.
- Establish a learning path for MDS on LinkedIn Learning.
- Modularize MDS library by component.
- Automate release pipeline for MDS components to support continuous delivery.
- Release initial set of MDS components for Vue to beta.
- Establish charts elements working group and define principles and requirements.
- Refresh and consolidate MDS icon library.
- Redesign data tables, tabs, and other components.
- Streamline MDS visual language.
- Improve accessibility for forms and other components.
- Release MDS components for Vue to production.
- Release new MDS doc site with integrated component pages, visual language, and other improvements.
- Track MDS component usage by product.
- Establish consultation process for MDS adoption and contribution.
- Establish new MDS Blog with regular postings.
- Establish architecture and tools to build and support chart library.
- Launch MDS Adoption and Usage Dashboard.
- Update Codepen sandbox to support MDS components for Vue.
- Update doc site search to support modular components.
- Deliver POC components to validate functional aspects of new chart elements library.